Sign up for news

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again :-)

We turn real-world sensing into data

Deploy standard IoT devices now or create a new solution to rapidly power your digital strategy

Show me more...

Wireless IoT devices with API forwarding

Deploy plug&play standard devices easily or create a custom solution from a modular foundation. The core value delivered: Data-points gathered from the Xtellio devices and forwarded from a cloud environment via APIs.

We call this:

Data, at your service

Xtellio unfolded

Xenses

A small, wireless device, that sense conditions from its surroundings and transfer the information as data via Bluetooth to an Xtellio Xentral. Xense devices are usually battery powered with a battery-life up to 10 years

Xentrals

Xtellio Xentrals transfer data to the Cloud Xervices via the mobile network (NB-IoT/LTE-M). Xentral gateways can be paired with Xenses but can also have built-in sensors as battery or fixed power options.

Xervices

Xtellio Xervices gives you full data freedom and flexibility.
Monitor and configure your devices with the device management interface, or by leveraging the APIs from 3rd. party software.

Standard devices

An extensive device portfolio makes many sensing options readily available, all thorugh standardized modularity

Plug & Play

Fast and easy installation, device pairing and onboarding through wireless Bluetooth and 5G/NB-IoT technologies

Ruggedized hardware

Ruggedized/robust device designs for industrial use. From component selection to mechanical specifications

You control the data

Cloud based APIs gives you flexibility and freedom to choose any data application for data visualization

Infrastructure security

Bluetooth/5G communications create an independent sensor-network and  keeps security risks minimal

Rapid development

With decades of combined IoT experience our team of developers can accelerate custom solution launches

The Xtellio concept

We are here to help you succeed, and we want that to happen as fast as possible.
This is why we offer our partners to base their IoT solution needs and ideas on the vast experience we have from developing other projects. The Xtellio concept is based on standard solutions that can be deployed with minimal effort through a seamless onboarding experience. Should you have a need to adjust to fit your specific use-case, we can base most developments on approx. 80% of our std. portfolio and define/build the remaining 20% though co-creation scenarios.

Sign up for news

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again :-)

Deploy

Standard IoT solutions

Deploy standalone Xentrals or pair with Xenses to get live insights from your equipment in minutes. Off-the-shelf solutions that are easy to set up and work with. The core of Xtellio Deploy is a suite of capability based API’s that connect the Xentral and Xense data to your application.

Create

Custom IoT solutions

With our extensive IoT solution experience, we co-create solutions tailored to your use-case. By re-using the Xtellio standard solutions foundation we help you minimize risk, cost and accelerate your time-to- market.

Get in touch

For general information, please contact us by filling out this form and we will be in touch.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.